My goal as a Real Estate Broker is to make the process as simple as possible for my buyers and sellers. Real Estate is not the easy picture you see on TV each weekend! I am here to help every step of the way!
- Licensed in both Kansas and Missouri with Broker's license in Kansas
- NATIONAL AWARDS - Top 3% of all Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Agents nationwide - Platinum Award Recipient (2012-2017) - Top 5% of all Prudential Real Estate Agents nationwide- President's Circle Recipient (2005, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010)
- LOCAL AWARDS - Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes -Top 10 Individual Agent 2011-2017
- LOCAL AWARDS with Previous Company - Prudential Kansas City Realty - #4 Agent (2009) - #2 Agent (2008) - #3 Agent (2007) - #5 Agent (2005; 2010)
- - Worked in radio advertising in Kansas City (1984-2003)
- - Most recently worked as General Manager of KCFX and KQRC; responsible for programming, sales, marketing, engineering and overall profitability
- - Past Volunteer at Blue Valley North High School and the Blue Valley Special Education Advisory Council
- - Current Volunteer in assisted living in the area and also with the Alzheimer's Association
- I enjoy spending time with my family and exercising with friends. Real Estate is my career and also my passion. I believe if you don't enjoy what you do each day, others can tell!
- - Shawnee Mission East High School
- - Stephens College
I have been married to Steve for 24 years and we have a young adult daughter who also makes Leawood her home. I am a Kansas City Native and still marvel at all our city has to offer residents of all ages.